If you need help you can call  211  from anywhere in Ashtabula County to find a social service agency. (You may need to call 440-997-5936 from your cell phone or if you are outside of Ashtabula County)

211 is free and easy to use.  The service is confidential and calls are answered by trained referral specialists.

You can search for a social service agency on your own by clicking on the image at the left.  You will be connected to the  211  database which includes hundreds of local agencies and programs. Services include housing, food, medicine, transportation, support groups, money management, legal assistance, counseling, health care, recreation, child care referral and much more.